The law of the big MO
How do you keep your motivation going?
- Believe in yourself.
- Pursue what you love.
- Create experiences (a product, service, or process) that enrich others’ lives.
- Stick with your passion—in good times and in not-so-good times.
- Be a good steward of time.
- Keep negativity out. That includes negative people.
- Celebrate small wins and reward yourself often.
How do you maintain your momentum?
- Have a rigorous routine—keep pounding the rock.
- Set ridiculously impossible goals. Do something remarkable.
- Surround yourself with high-achievers.
- Innovate often. Challenge yourself to come up with novel ways of executing ideas.
- Become a part of something great—align yourself with an important social cause.
How do YOU keep your motivation and momentum going?